Parade Day...finally!



Getting ready for the parade was quite a production. Hair and makeup at 8:30 am at my friend Holly's house. She's a hairdresser and also the mom of Kelsey's best friend, Hallie. They look beautiful, don't you think? (Kelsey on the left, in case you can't tell :))
The girls had to be downtown at 10 am, an hour before the parade started, to get lined up and get their feathers put in their hair. I have to say, I really liked their outfits this year. I left Kelsey a little overwhelmed by the whole affair, but I knew she would do better without me right next to her.
The girls had to be downtown at 10 am, an hour before the parade started, to get lined up and get their feathers put in their hair. I have to say, I really liked their outfits this year. I left Kelsey a little overwhelmed by the whole affair, but I knew she would do better without me right next to her.
It did rain briefly before the parade started, but during the parade, it held out and we even saw some sun.
I was so proud of Kelsey. I never quite know how she is going to react to new situations (maybe it's more my issue than hers). She danced her little heart out and looked adorable doing it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home