digital scrappin'
I found this free digital kit to download today and thought I would give it a whirl. I really like the colors.
This is a picture of Kelsey at our friend Gary's wedding. My kids have really pretty eyes, if I do say so myself. Aaron officiated the wedding on Labor Day weekend. We thought Gary was going to be a bachelor forever. It was kind of surreal, but we are very happy for him and his new wife, Steph (awesome name!).
I spent the morning in Sara's classroom. It was kind of a crazy day because it was picture day and man, you could tell. The kids were wound up! I have to say that after seeing the overall skill level in Sara's class, I am not worried about what my kid knows. She is doing great! I just had to keep her from being glued to me all morning. :)


1 Comments:
i downloaded that same kit and made nametags for my bsf group! i just used one of the tags and typed their names in - easy peasy! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home