Tuesday, October 16, 2007

school pics.



Yesterday we got school pictures back. I was pretty pleased with both of them. I'm not too thrilled about the green background, but I let the girls pick. Wasn't it great that I let go of the control? It felt empowering! :)

Also, I was shocked to open up Sara's package and find that she wasn't wearing her glasses. I asked her about it and she said the photographer told her to take them off. I was a bit irritated because I would have liked them on. I feel like the photographers should know how to photograph kids with glasses. It just doesn't look like her without them, although it's a very cute picture of her.

On another note, I had my hair done this morning. Feels so good to get a trim. I ended up keeping my bleached pieces in the front for another few months, then, who knows?!

Also...Loving this song! I know it's been out for a while, but I still like it. It sounds HAPPY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWfB4lurT4

1 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne_Troyer said...

those are great school pics! I agree trims are so refreshing...enjoy the crazy weather!!!

October 18, 2007 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home