something about the ocean...
makes me rise up and praise. (Ocean by Ten Shekel Shirt)

Aaron and I have been dealing with a lot of questions lately. It's been stressful to just have the unknown hanging "out there", but I am reminded that even though our circumstances change, God never does.
He is faithful to guide us if we seek Him. HE IS CONSTANT. I am thankful today, as I put one foot in front of the other and with faith, continue this journey that we're on, knowing that we can just trust.

Aaron and I have been dealing with a lot of questions lately. It's been stressful to just have the unknown hanging "out there", but I am reminded that even though our circumstances change, God never does.
He is faithful to guide us if we seek Him. HE IS CONSTANT. I am thankful today, as I put one foot in front of the other and with faith, continue this journey that we're on, knowing that we can just trust.

1 Comments:
I don't know what you and Aaron are trying to figure out..but I know God has a plan. I pray he comforts you and gives you the strength to keep trusting!
The friday biblestudy is reading Experiencing God's Peace...it's a great read!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home