Monday, October 29, 2007

the best movie ever!



You have to see this movie! It's the best I've seen in a long time...maybe ever! I know that sounds dramatic, but I feel so strongly about promoting movies that have a good message. There is so much out there on tv and in the movies that is just trash. It's nice to know there are still people in Hollywood making movies with a strong spiritual message.

I don't necessarily reccomend it for little kids, but definitely for "big" kids and I will show my kids when they are old enough.

I have read some reviews that have suggested that this movie is a bit of an infomercial, but I say who cares. All movies have some agenda. This happens to be a positive one.

Go rent it today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip! :)

October 29, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home