Sunday, November 4, 2007

halloween.

 
 

Can I just say, "I'm glad Halloween is over"? Anybody else out there feel the same?

Our town does do some neat things, but it's not my favorite holiday.

The girls had fun going downtown. All the local businesses are open for Trick or Treating from 3:30pm - 5:00pm and then the local churches do what's called The Halloween Stomp (not sure where the name comes from). They hold it at the YMCA and it's basically a carnival with inflatables, face painting, carnival games, but all with a Christian "twist".

It's fun and the girls sure enjoy it, but it's hard on a school night and DID I MENTION I'M GLAD IT'S OVER?

2 Comments:

Blogger LeAnne_Troyer said...

Amen...I'm glad Halloween is over. We have fun carving pumpkins but it's not my favorite holiday either. :)

Missed you at biblestudy...hope you come back soon!

November 4, 2007 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your girls look GREAT! good pictures! i ditto your thoughts on halloween. happy to move on! :)

November 6, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home