Thursday, October 11, 2007

home.

This week the girls are out of school for 3 days. I am not used to having to keep them busy all day so today we pulled out a "blast from the past"; the Easy Bake Oven.




This is about the extent of the cooking I do with my girls. First of all, I don't like to cook myself and second of all, I don't like the mess, but every once in a while I throw that out the window for the sake of spending time with my kids.

Kelsey baked two kinds of cookies and shared very well with her sister, then we were off to the grocery store for some much need food. It's nice to have a kind of lazy day in the midst of our busy life.

I am hoping to get some pumpkins today or tomorrow to put outside. I might as well embrace Fall even though I am dragging, kicking and screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home