the dentist
Ok, so I mentioned that we took a good news/bad news trip to the dentist a couple of weeks ago.
The Good News: Kelsey has awesome teeth, no cavities, lots of room.
The Bad News: Sara has six cavities and needs to see a pediatric dentist.
Fast forward to today. I drove Aaron and Sara over to Portland so that they could both go to the dentist (different offices, of course). I was feeling bad about Sara's appointment after they gave me the run-down of what she needed to have done in the next TWO visits and the cost of those services, until I went back to pick up Aaron. Let's just put it this way...Sara's bill approx. $350.00, Aaron's bill approx. $2300.00.
What can you do? Aaron feels very bad about this, like he is "just a money pit when it comes to doctors" (his words). To me it's just more cause to pray. I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that the Lord is faithful to take care of us financially and this time is no different. I don't know how or when, but I know we will be ok. We just keep pluggin' away.
I did have a new scrapbooking magazine waiting at my doorstep when I got home and I have an hour completely to myself while the kids are at church tonight. Hey, the end of the day is looking up! :)
The Good News: Kelsey has awesome teeth, no cavities, lots of room.
The Bad News: Sara has six cavities and needs to see a pediatric dentist.
Fast forward to today. I drove Aaron and Sara over to Portland so that they could both go to the dentist (different offices, of course). I was feeling bad about Sara's appointment after they gave me the run-down of what she needed to have done in the next TWO visits and the cost of those services, until I went back to pick up Aaron. Let's just put it this way...Sara's bill approx. $350.00, Aaron's bill approx. $2300.00.
What can you do? Aaron feels very bad about this, like he is "just a money pit when it comes to doctors" (his words). To me it's just more cause to pray. I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that the Lord is faithful to take care of us financially and this time is no different. I don't know how or when, but I know we will be ok. We just keep pluggin' away.
I did have a new scrapbooking magazine waiting at my doorstep when I got home and I have an hour completely to myself while the kids are at church tonight. Hey, the end of the day is looking up! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home