sick...
Nothing exciting happening here. We were gone on an extended weekend and arrived home with Aaron and I feeling pretty cruddy. I have just been dealing with a stuffy nose and head cold while Aaron's has escalated into the full-blown flu. Yuck! He has been sick since Sunday and I have been sleeping on the couch. Don't want to get to close to his germs.
Neither of us has been sleeping well and taking care of the fam has pretty much been all on me. Can I just say, my husband does a lot for me and the kids. I sometimes don't realize it until he is taken out of the equation. I am grateful!
Tomorrow morning we are getting new garage doors. Exciting, huh? It is for us since our current ones are basically rotting away. Hopefully it will help the appearance of the front of the house a bit.
I also just finished watching Decorating Cents on HGTV. I've done a lot of TV watching at night by myself this week. Anyway, I am considering covering our brick fireplace with slate. What do you think? Thought it would help make the living room more contemporary. If anyone in cyberspace has an opinion, let me know. I have no idea how to do it, but that will come later.
By the way, can you tell I haven't had a lot of adult conversation lately? We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Neither of us has been sleeping well and taking care of the fam has pretty much been all on me. Can I just say, my husband does a lot for me and the kids. I sometimes don't realize it until he is taken out of the equation. I am grateful!
Tomorrow morning we are getting new garage doors. Exciting, huh? It is for us since our current ones are basically rotting away. Hopefully it will help the appearance of the front of the house a bit.
I also just finished watching Decorating Cents on HGTV. I've done a lot of TV watching at night by myself this week. Anyway, I am considering covering our brick fireplace with slate. What do you think? Thought it would help make the living room more contemporary. If anyone in cyberspace has an opinion, let me know. I have no idea how to do it, but that will come later.
By the way, can you tell I haven't had a lot of adult conversation lately? We'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 Comments:
I have to say that I'm sorry there is sickness going on in your house. As for the slate fireplace that could be cool...I love hgtv and I love to decorate so maybe I could bring the holiday over(once the sickness is gone) and we could watch it and talk decorating?! See you friday!
hope you guys are feeling better! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home