the continual saga of finding the perfect jeans

While in Spokane the girls and I took a little field trip to the store and they helped me pick out a pair of jeans that they assured me would "look hot". Well, I don't know if THAT was achieved, but my husband sure likes them.
Fast forward to last week when my husband offered to take me back to Buckle and buy me TWO pairs of jeans. Let me just say that while it was nice that he offered, it wasn't the same as shopping with my girlfriends. I kept asking him what he thought of each pair (and let me tell you, I tried on a lot). I think they all looked the same to him. :)
These two are the ones I went home with and I am headed to the tailor today the have them hemmed. What do you think?


2 Comments:
those look HOT!!!! :)
I wish we had a buckle here!! (waaahhh)
those jeans are so awesome!!!! where can I get a pair? Do you mind my asking how much they cost?
Here's to finding the perfect jeans!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home